You don't have to make triangles. You can use this mixture to make bliss balls or granola bars instead, I'm just into making shapes at the moment.
1 cup dates
3 cups your favourite trail mix
½ cup ground almonds
2 TBSPs chia
1 cups boiling water + ¼ cup of tepid water
½ tsp salt
50g of dairy free chocolate or make your own
1. Cover the dates with the 1 cup of boiling water and allow to soak for 10mins.
2. Add the remaining 1/4 cup of water to the chia seeds, mix well and set aside.
3. Add the trail mix to the food processor and pulse until roughly chopped, remove the trail mix and set aside.
4. Drain the dates and blend in the processor until smooth, add the chia, trail mix and remaining ingredients, except the chocolate, and blend until well combined.
5. Transfer the mixture to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and smooth down with damp hands or a baking spatula. Place in the fridge for 30mins or until firm.
6. Cut into triangles or your desired shape. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the bars. Return the bars to the fridge for another 30mins or until the chocolate is set.