4 TBSPs of loose leaf tea (I used spearmint)
2 cups boiling water
2 TBSPs coconut sugar
2-3 sprigs of fresh mint
1/2 cup of pink dragon fruit or raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1 tray of ice
1. In a large bowl cover the tea with boiling water and allow to seep according to the instructions on the box.
2. Strain the tea leaves by pouring through a sieve.
3. Add the juice of half the lemon, coconut sugar, 4-5 mint leaves and half the ice.
4. Cut the dragon fruit into small cubes and thinly slice the other half of the lemon.
5. Divide the tea into two glasses with the remaining ice, place a couple of slices of lemon on the top of each, top with the dragon fruit and finish with a sprig of mint.