1kg Raw unsalted peanuts
2 TBSPs Coconut Oil
1 tsp Salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C or 350°F
2. Place the peanuts in a large roasting pan and chuck in the coconut oil
3. Roast the nuts for about 30mins or until golden brown. Give the nuts the occasional shake as the bottom layer can tend to burn.
4. Once roasted, process half the nuts in the food processor with half the salt until smooth. This takes 5 minutes approx. Repeat with the rest of the nuts. If you want a chunkier nut butter process the second batch for a shorter time.
5. Store in an airtight container, it will keep much indefinitely