1/2 cup or 100g of cacao butter
1/4 cup of coconut oil
1 cup of cacao powder
pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 TBSP sweetener (honey/maple/agave)
1/4 cup toasted pecans
1/4 cup dried cranberries
Ice cube tray
1. Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil either in a pan on a super low heat (you don't want the oils to fry) or fill a bowl with boiling water and place a slightly smaller bowl containing the butter and oil on top of the water.
2. Sieve in the cacao powder and salt once the oils are melted
3. Add the vanilla and sweetener. If you are using honey make sure it is fully combined and any crystals that may have formed are melted.
4. Place the mixture into a pouring jug and fill the ice cube tray. Add the nuts and dried fruit evenly to each cube.
5. Place the tray in the freezer for 30mins. Release the cubes from the tray and store in the fridge.
Alterations: cacao butter can be very expensive but if you find some for a good price replace the 1/4 cup of coconut oil with cacao butter for a much richer flavour. Vanilla and salt both enhance the flavour of chocolate but so does coffee and cinnamon so feel free to mix and match these.